Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Suggestions of reporting software issues
Suggestions of reporting software issues

38296 Views 73 Replies Latest reply: 2023-03-12 22:05:14

•   Level 2   
    (14) points

2021-07-10 14:43:11 (Reply to:figo)

I don't think this company really care!! There are a lot of claims made about the abilities of these machines that are simply untrue. It is also very difficult to get support.

•   Level 2   
    (14) points

2021-07-10 14:51:10 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Dear Support,

You appear to be missing the points being made on this thread! These machines are not functioning properly nor do they actually do what you claim. I can buy a 100 euro hand held device that will do everything that this machine does, which is not a lot. 

I am seeing bad reports all over the internet now about the poor functionality of Autel, maybe you need to listen more to customers and make contacting you easier!!

•   Level 2   
    (14) points

2021-07-10 14:55:01 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Dear Support,

You appear to be missing the points being made on this thread! These machines are not functioning properly nor do they actually do what you claim. I can buy a 100 euro hand held device that will do everything that this machine does, which is not a lot. 

I am seeing bad reports all over the internet now about the poor functionality of Autel, maybe you need to listen more to customers and make contacting you easier!!

Before purchasing the MaxicomMK808, I specifically asked if it would code and program for the Volvo XC60, I was told it would and would also be able to perform the brake bleeding function for this vehicle and most others, not true

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Arthur Stefos

2023-03-12 22:05:14

I don't expect support in any way, but for what its worth:

MaxiCom Mk906 Pro.

VA8GN6C01101

Peugeot v 4.10

2004 Peugeot 307 HDi 1.6, ecu version EDC16C34.

Australia.

the MK906 Pro sees the vehicle as a 2008 model(wrong!), but IDs the correct VIN for the car.
    The only options the MK906Pro has for ECUs are EDC15C2 or HDI_SID803.

scanner can see and read all issues, occasionally can't connect to all ECUs, but sometimes can, but will not reset any service items.
    ie. I guess it can understand commands from ECU, just not write to them. Can operate most hot functions tho.

summary: Unit can read any and all issues, just not as it is claimed to do .. will not reset service items.
    Not fit for purpose until a software update can be issued to address this issue.

Note that the Bosch EDC16C34 is a very common ECU, so no excuse from Autel not to have supported it.

Total8 Pages